- Assertiveness – Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee’s safety.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication/Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve problems.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Dependable - Must consistently demonstrate dependability, a great work ethic, initiative, ownership of issues, problem-solving abilities, and an exceptional attitude.
- Flexibility - Demonstrate the ability to be flexible, accept new ideas and input positively, and be open to new work approaches and processes.
- 1 year experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
N = (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O = (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs./day)
F = (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs./day)
C = (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Stand – C
Walk – C
Sit – O
Manually Manipulate – C
Reach Outward – O
Reach Above Shoulder – O
Climb – O
Crawl – N
Squat/Kneel – O
Bend – O
0-20 LBS. - C
21-100 lbs. (with assistance) – O
Push/Pull: - O
Other Physical Requirements:
Vision (Color, Peripheral, Depth)
Sense of Smell
Sense of Touch
Ability to wear PPE
REASONABLE FUNCTION STATEMENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.