The Fire Alarm, Security & Camera Systems Service Technician will be responsible for the installation, repair, inspection, and servicing of fire alarm systems and other life safety devices.
Great Opportunity with a solid company, that has great reputation for quality products and excellent installation and service.
From $25 an hour
Exhibit effective customer service skills, by consistently communicating with the operation manager and our customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Rated one of the Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Experienced in installation and repair of security systems, camera systems, and access control
- Trouble shoot, repair, and perform tests and inspections on a variety of fire alarm and fire suppression systems
- Perform required preventative maintenance on a variety of fire alarm systems
- Work directly with customer to resolve their problems
- Complete all necessary reports to comply with NFPA reporting and record keeping recommendations
- Perform 24-hour emergency on-call duties in a rotation with many other techs, once able to work independently
- Will be required to obtain: NICET certifications, West Virginia Electrical and Ohio Fire Marshal Licenses (Company Funded)