ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Integration and Billing Specialist will provide accounting, financial, and software control work for the company. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining system application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries. The Integration and Billing Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
- Maintains billing systems ensuring organization policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, are followed.
- Oversees projects, ensuring organization’s goals are being met.
- Compiles fiscal estimates and prepares fiscal reports as requested.
- Oversees seamless flow of data across multiple internal software platforms
- Drives collaboration among teams to further integrate and improve upon divisional user platforms.
- Focus on data metrics to drive business decisions and identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.