Foster Care Clinician - Oneonta, NY
MHC and MSW are welcome to apply!
The Foster Care team is looking for a full-time, licensed Clinician to join its Oneonta location. The Therapeutic Foster Family Program provides foster and pre-adoptive foster homes for abused and neglected children from birth through age 21. This position is responsible for ensuring the safety of children in foster care and supporting foster families, and families within the foster care system via a coordinated effort with a team of other professionals.
What a Foster Care Clinician can expect:
- Provide assessment, treatment planning, and general counseling for children in the program
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy for involved families as needed (sometimes requiring community-based visits)
- Conduct specialized risk assessments
- Attend all case-related meetings
- Participate in formal and informal supervision
- Provide regular case documentation
Your experience and qualification:
- Master's degree required
- LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT preferred
- Valid, clean driver's license required
- On-call availability required when families are in need
Benefits you'll love:
- Health care package: medical, dental, and vision!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Loan repayment assistance
- Free training/CEU opportunities
- Leaving an indisputable imprint within the community and much more!
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.