- Knowledge of relevant medical terminology and pathology, ability to translate complex medical information into easily understandable language for staff to understand.
- Must be able to analyze and assess situations and create solutions to solve problems
- Must possess initiative and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Must be a critical thinker with an ability to thoughtfully analyze multiple variables to arrive at an appropriate decision
- Ability to identify problems and collaborate with others to solve the problems in a timely and professional fashion.
- Ability to learn new tools, applications, and technologies quickly, easily, and independently.
- This individual must demonstrate operating knowledge of computers and smartphones with a demonstrable, intermediate-level skill (at a minimum) with email, Word, Excel, and other comparable software programs.
- Excellent knowledge of writing and editing standards, including grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary.
- An ability to accurately present the donation process in formal and informal educational opportunities.
- Must be compassionate, conscientious, ethical, and possess effective interpersonal skills that allow him/her to have effective communication with her/his team and health care professionals.
BEHAVIORAL REQUIREMENTS: The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- At least three years management experience required. OPO experience in a non-management role may be considered equivalent.
- Healthcare experience required. Registered nurse preferred
- ACLS preferred
- Requires a valid driver’s license and access to an insured automobile or the ability to arrive and depart from work and work-related functions at expected times.
Based on considerations of various state requirements within our service area, Organ Procurement Organization industry practices, our hospital and community partner requirements, and our commitment to the safety of our people and communities, LifeCenter Northwest has made the decision to require members of our workforce to be fully vaccinated and have a booster shot for COVID-19.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.