Contour is a long-established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Maintain or repair some or all of the following aircraft: aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components according to all specifications.
- Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include: component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components or equipment.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational process and procedures.
- Performance of daily scheduled and non-scheduled inspections, maintenance, repair and alterations of aircraft.
- Troubleshoot defective aircraft systems and components in an effective manner.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Airport ramp/warehouse environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling
- Standing on feet for extended periods of time
- Handle objects up to 70 pounds regularly, up to 100+ pounds occasionally, with assistance from co-workers or tools