- A bachelor's degree in Child Development, Social Science, Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy or other related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least two years experience in supervision, coaching, management, training, and development of staff
- Experience creating, evaluating, and implementing systems to monitor program policy/procedure and contractual compliance
- Exceptional professional written and verbal skills specific to job task required and communicate effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating listening skills
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate with multiple customers including the families receiving support, service professionals, state personnel and others
- Ability to interpret and implement RISE & RISE EI policies and procedures regarding these supports: Idaho Infant and Toddler Program (ITP), Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (IDHW) and third party liability billing.
- Familiarity with budgetary processes and business management
- Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology, teaching principles, human behavior or principles of psychology useful
- Ability to work flexible hours; self-directed, and self-starter
- Must be able to complete a successful background check.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts and a 401(k) that includes an employer contribution.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.