Bachelor’s degree preferred in Hospitality or comparable skills and experience; minimum of 2 years previous administrative experience required.
- Knowledge of Philadelphia and the hospitality industry; preference for someone with experience from a Philadelphia hotel sales/events/revenue management office.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have knowledge of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and other software programs and databases (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe; preferred knowledge of iDSS Cyclone).
- Ability to work in a group or independently.
- Comfort and knowledge working with Zoom & Teams meetings
- Excellent phone etiquette.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.