Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Aircraft: Gulfstream GIV
Location: Kahului, HI [PHOG]
Operation: Part 91
- Captain position requires 3,500 hours total time with 1,000 hrs. Turbine Time.
- ATP required, and Type Certification required.
- Prefer individuals residing in Maui. Those considering relocation will be considered. This is not a home-based or commuting position.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
Individuals without type certification will not be considered. Individuals with type certification residing outside of Maui considering relocation will be reviewed.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.