Junior Charter Sales Representative, Los Angeles / New York / Connecticut
Sales & Development
The Junior Charter Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the growing revenue utilizing Clay Lacy’s managed charter fleet and the charter marketplace. A successful candidate will be expected to have excellent follow-through and prospecting skills must demonstrate an overall high motivation for client service and teamwork, have top-notch presentation skills and have a high energy level.
We are looking for individuals that can work independently and are self-motivating, outgoing, well-organized, and personable. The candidate must be able to provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed at sales and be a key contributor to a successful team. Junior Charter Sales Representatives will be required to work in an office or independent setting and handle supporting all aspects of a sales cycle of a private flight starting with the initial opportunity, qualification, analysis process, quoting, fulfillment, in addition to the client services of the flight. The Junior Charter Sales Representative position is the foundation to a long-lasting career in charter sales and accelerates the professional growth and knowledge in the business aviation industry.
We are seeking qualified candidates specializing in the Los Angeles, New York or Connecticut markets.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with experienced charter sales representatives and support various stages of the sales cycle for them and their clients.
- Must provide prompt and accurate price quoting to customers and follow up on each quote to determine results.
- Must be able to handle high call volume and produce quotes in an expedited fashion.
- Constantly update and maintain an accurate customer database.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers and industry personnel through outreach and customer service to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Have a strong desire to learn new systems, programs and best practices.
- Establish a strong rapport with coworkers and managers.
- Must remain current on company and competitor product offerings, aircraft, regional charter pricing, and travel trends.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at trade shows and industry/marketing events.
- Ensure consistent performance of sales objectives each month by meeting required quotas.
- Continue to build your book of business and aviation knowledge through participating in events, outbound sales efforts, and general relationship development in the industry.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.