Second Shift Picker
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including Friday Afternoon Club and holiday parties
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Accurately and efficiently pick and load both mixed and full pallets for out going delivery routes.
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug and alcohol policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Safely use all equipment at all times. If accidents, or unsafe behavior occur report to Supervisor immediately.
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, and break times unless directed differently by Supervisor. Employee should show up on time and ready to work.
- Maintain rotation of products at all times.
- Maintain a pick time of 185 C.E. an hour or better.
- Pick all pallets for accuracy verification. Maintain a personal accuracy of 99.8% or better.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized at all times. Clean as you go putting all refuse in the appropriate container. Stack and organize all empty pallets throughout your shift.
- Accurately stage or load and secure all pallets free of damage onto out bound route trucks.
- Assist in cleaning and crating of broken product.
- Assist with any other needs as requested by your supervisor.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations in conjunction with Crown Distributors policies and procedures.
- Physical requirements for this position could include lifting 160 lbs without accommodations, standing durations, push/pull requirements, and overhead work.
- This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The company, in its discretion, may alter this job description at any time with or without notice.
Second Shift Picker- Topeka
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen