Carolina Creek Christian Camps is looking to hire summer staff members who want to help campers experience and know the love of Jesus. We are a camp that serves a diverse population of children, students and churches in Texas. We hire a variety of positions including:
- Adventure/ Recreation
- Boat drivers
- Health aides
- Media and so much more!
General Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate activities and experiences for campers
- Provide quality service and hospitality to all Carolina Creek guests
- Foster an environment where campers experience and know the love of Jesus
- Execute job specific responsibilities with excellence
- Provide general upkeep and cleanliness of camp property
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in hot and humid conditions. Requires sitting, standing, squatting, stooping, twisting, hiking long distances on varied terrain, shouting, ability to lift/carry anywhere from 15 to over 50 lbs., and engage in difficult and exhausting manual labor, often over long stretches of time without breaks.
Available Camp Centers:
- The W!LD