RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE has an exciting opening for an Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) and Managed Care (MC) program Service Coordinator. The Coordinator is a considered a safety sensitive position and an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in intellectual and developmental disabilities and the elderly to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff along with the people and families we serve.
Some exciting responsibilities with this position are:
- Responsible for the management and support of our HCBS programs by implementing the RISE mission, vision and values. This can includes hands on experience making a positive impact on the support and running of these programs.
- Supervising Direct Support Professionals (DSP) staff.
- Establish partnerships with RISE customers i.e. clients, families/guardians and funding agencies.
- Overseeing and managing details of company and program records.
- Complete and maintain payroll and billing documentation accurately and within designated time frames.
- Ensuring programs meet licensing/survey requirements and contractual compliance.