- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university with 5 years sales/marketing experience with markets or industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills.
- Strong sales skills, including motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, high energy level, meeting sales goals, closing sales and professional demeanor.
- Strong background in strategic sales planning and methodologies.
- Financial acumen in understanding operations, sales, engineering, and developing proposals.
- Experience in dealing with longer sales cycles (6 36 months).
- Solution based selling experience with the understanding on how to align and become a strategic solutions partner
- Selling directly to the key decision makers/C suite level decision makers.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree in business or related field and a minimum of 2 years sales or marketing experience with markets or industry; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Drive/ fly long distances frequently on a regular basis
- Sitting for long periods of time frequently on a daily basis
- Work on a computer for up to 8 hours frequently on a daily basis
- Standing and walking frequently on a daily basis
- Lifting up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
Remote Home office
Regular, reliable, predictable performance is needed. Some onsite time required for meetings and department activities as directed.
This job description is subject to change at any time.