RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE is currently seeking to hire a creative and results-oriented Director to oversee several residential group home programs in and around East and West Valley areas within Maricopa county. This role manages residential coordinators in effectively supporting the individuals we serve. This position will have responsibilities in monitoring and improving our systems and processes around recruiting, retention, program development and training. Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and networking skills are a must. This position will require an eye for quality assurance and detail, strong leadership abilities, a high sense of urgency, reliable follow through, direction and management of program and program development, and a strong passion for serving our community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide management and supervision of residential group home coordinators in designated programs
- Work as a team in strategizing, creating, and overseeing plans that will provide the best available support for individuals in services
- Knowledgeable of and assures that programs meet expectations of RISE corporate and state policies and procedures, all requirements of funding agencies, and trains staff on policies as required
- Ensure that the necessary records, logs and other documentation are maintained, as required by RISE and the state.
- Coach, train, and mentor employees, providing positive leadership and team building based on respect, cooperation, and competency.
- Effectively advocate for people receiving support
- Responsible for proper administration of budgets and financial oversight for designated region
- Position includes being on-call and traveling
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Self-directed, works with minimal supervision