The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) and Nonprofit processes required.
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator preferred.
- Salesforce Admin (ADX201 and ADX211) certified preferred.
- A documented history of successful project completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes.
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality preferred.
Computer Skills: The incumbent must work in a computerized environment and have adequate knowledge of word processing, email, internet, and spreadsheet software; have coursework or certification in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and proficiency with all other Microsoft Office products.
Food & Water Watch (FWW) is committed to the health and safety of its staff members. Moreover, FWW, as an organization, promotes science-based policy. Science clearly shows that unvaccinated populations drive the spread of the coronavirus and the emergence of new variants, and that unvaccinated people are more likely to contract COVID and experience severe symptoms. Effective immediately, prospective new staff members are required to provide proof of vaccination or request a waiver as a condition of their offer of employment.