Bachelors degree required, with 3+ years working with website content management systems and html. Basic graphic design skills required.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience using website content management systems and email marketing systems. Experience using Word Press preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications
- Experience with search engine optimization and development of mobile-responsive content a plus
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing deadlines and production schedules
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative spirit and ability to engage colleagues and leadership
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.