Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or comparable skills and experience. Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a related field.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Philadelphia as a destination, including hotels, venues, attractions, and special events, plus a commitment to the PHLCVB’s mission.
- Expertise in computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of database marketing and communication applications.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development.
- Ability to prove “out of the box,” creative, original thinking.
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.