Bachelors degree in Business Administration; Marketing; Communication; Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major required. Masters degree preferred. 10+ years of relatable experience working in a hotel sales leadership role, working with CVBs and/or a large convention center.
- Mediates conflict effectively; able to de-escalate situations and positively convey appreciation to others.
- Knowledge of Philadelphia.
- Market knowledge outside of Philadelphia.
- Knowledge of Citywide/Hotel Sales and successful experience working with mid-size/large hotels.
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have knowledge of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, iDSS).
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.