We are looking for a talented, smiling, enthusiastic Daytime Server who cares deeply about culture and a positive work environment. Our Daytime Servers work in a tip pool as a team. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of working full time (minimum 30 hours). After a year of continuous full-time employment, we offer two weeks of paid vacation taken at employees' regular rate of pay.
About our Culture...
Here at Tinys No. 5, we are passionate about three things: food, service, and our employees. We are always looking for good people to come and join our family and make Tinys No. 5 the best it can be!
Being part of the Tinys team means more than just having a job. We believe in nurturing and teaching our employees, providing room to grow, and offering opportunities for leadership. The best part about Tinys is who we get to surround ourselves with every day. We pride ourselves in our culture and the high standards we set for each other. We want people to come to work happy and feel taken care of, so they can provide the best service for our guests.
Job Purpose: Tiny Boxwoods Productions Daytime Servers work in a tip pool as a team to provide a genuine sense of hospitality that exceed guests expectations. Daytime Servers have a deep knowledge of our menus and deliver guests a friendly, authentic, and enthusiastic experience with perfect service.
Duties and Responsibilities: The primary job duties and responsibilities of being a Daytime Server include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be passionate about food, wine, and coffee
- Must represent the Tiny Boxwoods Productions culture
- Must learn and be knowledgeable of the food and beverage menus
- Ability to memorize food and beverage notes
- Prepares dining room and patio for service
- Accurately take guests orders
- Clear communication skills
- Must ensure all guests are well taken care and needs are met
- Provide outstanding table maintenance for guests throughout their meal
- Must monitor quality control and guest satisfaction
- Confident and professional salesmanship
- Ability to interact socially with guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Be mindful of any time constraints and organize timing of each course delivered from kitchen to multiple tables
- Exceptional food handling
- Excellent bottle presentation and beverage service
- Ability to use Point of Service computer system (POS) to enter guests food and beverage orders
- Cash handling of guests checks including credit card payments utilizing a POS system
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks effectively and quickly
- Close attention to detail
- Must adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policy and regulations
- Follow side work procedures, keeping the restaurant properly cleaned and organized from open to close
- Must always be pressed and tailored, complying to the dress code policy
- Performs up to the company standards, expectations, and policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
Tinys No. 5 offers competitive wages, daily family meals, generous employee discounts and beautiful spaces to work.