Thompson + Hanson is home to designers and architects, curators and gardenerscreatives at heart grateful for the privilege of shaping and inspiring beautiful spaces across Houston and Austin for the last 40 years. We delight in the work that we do, and we attribute our continued growth to the vibrant, motivated and caring individuals that make up our Thompson + Hanson family.
Thompson + Hanson offers competitive compensation packages, benefits package, along with advancement opportunities. Some of our benefits include Merchandise Discounts, Holiday and Vacation Pay. At Thompson + Hanson, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have the ability to balance your life's priorities.
As a Warehouse-Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for receiving and placing inventory into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, warehouse housekeeping, and inventory control.
You're a match for this position if you are a self-starter and organized. Previous warehouse experience, maintenance experience, and/or delivery experience preferred.
- Load and unload trucks in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Drive a Box Truck and become familiar with delivery routes.
- Complying with Company rules and procedures.
- Compliance to all Federal, State and Municipal laws and regulations.
- Must maintain a clean driving record.
- General labor, job requires the ability to lift heavier loads.
- Perform warehouse duties which includes materials handling, shipping and receiving, picking and packing orders.
- Basic computer skills and usage, email.