$52000 - $65000 / year
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
High Country Beverage represents some of the best brands in the world such as Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Blue Moon, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Guinness, Fat Tire, White Claw, Truly, and a number of other world famous brands!
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, etc.
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Personal vehicle required and employee will receive mileage/usage reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
This position is responsible for Benefits Administration, Employee Leave, Compliance Reporting and maintaining Employee Forms and the HRIS. To be successful in this role, this individual must be comfortable taking on a wide range of HR tasks in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Remain Compliant with drug and alcohol policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Track employee eligibility for benefits and maintain employee files and update personnel records and payroll database for employee changes.
- Process Worker’s Comp claims, monitor light duty assignments, and monitor OSHA log
- Initiate, process, monitor, and complete all LOA’s, including FMLA and ADA
- Point of contact for all issues related to HRIS system
Benefits, Training and Compliance
- Responsible for the Human Resource functions including employee benefits and insurance
- Conduct annual open enrollment
- Process employee paperwork (benefits, off boarding documents, credit/employment verifications, 401k paperwork, etc.)
- Process and communicate terminations including benefit cancellation and exit interviews
- Complete all government compliance reports, including ACA, EEOC, OSHA and various tax forms pertaining to benefits
- Execute the Annual Employee Survey, Performance Reviews and training.
- Process Unemployment claims
- Assist with miscellaneous office needs: Backup for phones when needed, etc.
Adhere to all company policies and procedures. Keep work area clean.
Assist CEO, President, CFO, HR Manager, HR team members, Marketing, Sales and Ops Mgmt, and other staff as needed.
The Human Resource Administrator will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal.” Position expected to be a positive role model for other employees.
The Human Resource Administrator will adhere to the HCB Confidentiality Agreement and will not without Company’s written consent, at any time, directly or indirectly, use, disclose or otherwise communicate any Confidential Information to any person or entity.
Degree in Human Resources or Business, or equivalent HR experience preferred
Proven experience in an HR role
Benefits administration experience preferred
Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices
All HR positions at HCB are considered leaders in the HCB organization. As such, the HR Administrator position will always maintain a professional appearance and attitude. Position will be asked to perform duties above and beyond the normal from time to time and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. Position expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
HR Administrator, Northern Colorado
$52000 - $65000 / year
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.