We’re looking for committed and dedicated people to play a critical role in the success of JUST Egg at our Advanced Manufacturing Facility in Appleton, MN.
We pay for 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, all effective day one! We provide equity to all members of our team because we believe you are a part of the business and should be an owner in the business!
At Eat JUST Protein, Inc., we believe everyone deserves to eat well. We're searching faster and further, working with rural farmers, Michelin-starred chefs and world-class product developers to find tools in the plant kingdom that will make our food tastier and healthier.
Want to learn more? Visit our Career Site.
About the Role
Manufacturing Operators are responsible for operating food manufacturing systems including warehouse, sanitation, processing and packaging operations. Operators play a critical role in the safety and quality of our finished product and ultimately the success of Eat JUST Protein, Inc.!
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and follow all plant safety policies and procedures
- Ensure product quality by adhering to all food safety programs and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Operate and record equipment parameters during processing, packaging and sanitation
- Insure proper Ingredient traceability and consumption documentation
- Troubleshoot system issues and make necessary adjustments
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep on process equipment
- Ensure all hygiene zones are maintained to proper standards at all time
- Immediately report equipment issues or down time to Shift Leaders - this includes clearly communicating – written and verbally
- Have the ability to work well with others to achieve team production goals
Education and Experience:
- GED or High School Degree required
- 1-2+ Years of Manufacturing preferred, Food Manufacturing Experience ideal!
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong work ethic – we invest in our employees and need team members committed to our business – this includes being on time, consistent and excited to do your best!
- Team Player – we need everyone to work together in a collaborative and positive manner
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and orally with shift supervisors and team
- Ability to pass a standard background check
Additional Information & Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The facility Is operating 24/7 with 12 hour rotating shifts and requires a flexible work schedule.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and must possess visual acuity tor read instructions, operate machines, and perform inspections. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and is frequently required to work standing for extended periods of time as well as climb stairs/ladders and elevated work platforms, and perform repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Eat JUST Protein, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.