The Customer Account Specialist (CAS) is one of the customers primary contacts within AGY. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of selected customer accounts. Working in conjunction with other AGY team members from production, planning, transportation, sales, marketing, finance, engineering and quality, the CAS strives to ensure that the customers’ requirements and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Communicate effectively with the customer and within AGY
- Process customer orders in a timely manner
- Coordinate shipments with the transportation group
- Maintain support documents and processes in the Customer Service area
- Professional or volunteer customer service experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
AGY offers an extensive benefit offering including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, healthcare flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, paid holidays, vacation and 401k matching retirement savings. In addition, we now pleased to offer our employees:
• Onsite Proactive MD Clinic staffed by a full-time physician available to all of our employees.
• 24 hour access to our onsite fitness center equipped with Nautilus, cardio and weight training equipment.