Technical Project Manager - organizes and leads Information Technology projects through the various phases of project life cycle. PM will serve as the interface between Hospital Departments and lead cross functional teams both internal and external. PM will provide direction for project(s) and ensure on-time and within budget delivery of projects. PM must be an example of living the Core Values of Arkansas Heart Hospital: Highest Expectations in Quality, Excellence through Innovation, Accountability through ownership, Resilience without Compromise, Teamwork with results
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the project plan, scope. schedule, budget and status reports for assigned project.
· Plans and manages implementation and integration of new technologies.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans.
· Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
· Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
· Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
· Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
· Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
· Manages multiple project teams and resources towards project successes.
· Coordinates status reports, resource management, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and ensures collaboration across all teams.
· Identifies and tracks risks, issues, requirements, and accompanying documentation.
· Assumes leadership of cross functional teams to drive results that align with strategic company goals.
· Establishes and maintains a well-communicated schedule for all phases of a project lifecycle.
· Manages scope creep through meetings, internal change orders or other methods to help ensure projects deliver on timeline, scope, budget and strategy expectations.
· Responsible for project closures on all project deliverables.
· Identifies, tracks, manages and mitigates risks. Escalates issues when necessary to ensure minimal impact to project completion.
· Displays sound judgment in all project communication.
· Document business requirements applicable to the IT application, hardware, and software requirements.
· Provide ongoing support to new IT business requirements.
· Manages vendor relationships.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
· Advanced knowledge of project management both waterfall and agile including managing project budgets, work breakdown structures, and systems integration.
· Advanced skills in MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel and other job related applications.
· Interpersonal and leadership skills to manage multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to translate communication needs of employees/customer not versed in computer terminology for both hardware and software into meaningful solutions.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills to present project status to senior level management.
· Demonstrable experience with systems integration.
· · Additional knowledge/skills may be required.