- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License along with a reliable vehicle. Restricted licenses are NOT acceptable for employment at Clay Lacy.
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Discretion of confidential information.
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work in a high pace industry
- Manage one’s own time and capable of meeting deadlines
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Must be comfortable working independently and be self-motivated.
- Adept problem solver
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suites
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.