EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One (1) year experience working with people with disabilities is a plus
- First Aid and CPR certification is a plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean five year driving record
- Proof of valid car insurance.
- Must have reliable vehicle to travel throughout King County
- Additional mileage reimbursement and phone stipend
Our employees are the backbone of our mission. We offer a comprehensive benefits package
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- PTO accrued at a rate of 0.0615 hours per hour worked
- ESL accrued at a rate of 0.0231 hours per hour worked
- 11 paid holidays per year
AtWork! is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Individuals are recruited, employed, promoted, and transferred in all jobs without discrimination in regard to age, color, race, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, veterans status, or any other protected characteristic by federal, state, or local law.
If you need any assistance or an accommodation in completing the application form or at any time during the selection process, contact the Human Resources Department at 425-274-4000.