- Work is performed primarily indoors in an office setting.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Position accountabilities are typically performed while sitting for most of the day. The physical and mental demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential position accountabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position and accountabilities. First Citizens Bank reserves the right to review each requested accommodation and determine if it poses an undue hardship.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school graduate or equivalent. Some post high school education preferred.
- Skill in performing basic mathematical principles (such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals) in account transactions.
- Knowledge of the layout and functions of the computer keyboard and ten key adding machine; skill of using the touch system to perform data input.
- Knowledge of and ability to cross-sell FCB products and services to customers-such as the ability to identify customers’ needs, communicate services, explain advantages, and close sales activity.
- Skill in working with the public, presenting a professional image of the bank, and servicing prospective and current customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
Knowledge of current compliance related issues plus new and updated regulations