BA/BS degree and 5+ years relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, or related field required; destination marketing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and ability to handle the requirements of multiple internal requests simultaneously.
- Commitment to delivering consistently high level of quality in all work assigned, in terms of content, relevancy, and timeliness.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with internal departments and external partners at multiple levels to achieve goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; respectful of deadlines; and adaptable to shifting priorities according to business needs.
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking abilities someone who brings solutions.
- Able to work independently (a self-starter), but at the same time collaborative and inclusive (a team-player).
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of Philadelphia preferred; international and/or destination marketing experience ideal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of project management and digital asset management systems a plus.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.