Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
2 years of experience as a planner preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, peers and external parties.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow as well as multi-task.
- Ability to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Ability to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meetings.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager of MRO Services.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com