- A&P Certificate required.
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience with Bombardier and/or Falcon Corporate Jet platforms required. Gulfstream experience may be considered.
- Supervisory experience
- Corporate aircraft maintenance experience is a MUST
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients, and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, Waterbury-Oxford Airport in Oxford CT, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, CT. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.