The ETF Relationship Manager, will be responsible for new business development within the independent RIA and Family Office channel. This person will be responsible for marketing a suite of ETF solutions to a group of focus clients and work in conjunction with other Relationship Managers to promote and develop the DoubleLine ETF platform.
- Develop an annual business plan and devise the necessary activity strategies, tactics and resources to achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Ability to travel across a large territory and work virtually.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with key financial advisors within a focus list of clients and prospects.
- Meet with advisors and educate them on DoubleLine investment solutions.
- Track all meetings and sales events through CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Present pre-approved sales presentations in a highly professional manner, which can be adapted to a variety of audiences.
- Interact with Firm staff to coordinate client service and sales efforts.
- Keeps abreast of the current economy, global markets, fund performance and outlook.