ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Business Development Specialist will open new business to business customers by generating leads making effective cold calls and convincing customers to stock our products for the first time.
- Generate leads.
- Make effective cold calls.
- Present our best-selling products to buyers.
- Overcome potential objections.
- Open new accounts by asking for the sale.
- Hand over new accounts completely and ensure customers have clear expectations and understanding of services.
- Understand products with sufficient depth to be able to discuss product offerings with prospects and present our best sellers to customers.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Willingness to research independently and be able to explain various products/product lines.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Friendly demeanor; ability to make customer feel valued.