Do you have plans for the summer? Do you enjoy outdoor activities and working with children? If you are looking for a seasonal role that will help you build skills for your future career this may be the opportunity for you!
The YMCA of the North Shore is seeking attentive and enthusiastic Camp Staff to join us for the summer of 2021! Located on 35 acres of beautiful woods, complete with trails, ropes course, zip line, pond, cabins, and a stage, Camp Sterling Woods includes everyone’s camp favorites; swimming, archery, music, drama, art, sports, brain games, nature, science experiments and more! Each day is packed with a wide variety of age-appropriate challenges, led by our enthusiastic, experienced camp counselors. Is that you?
At the Beverly YMCA Day Camps, counselors will support STEM Camp, Sport Camps, Adventure Camps, and much more! As a member of the Y camp staff, you will help campers engage, learn, and play and get the very most out of their summer experience! On a regular camp day, you will assist in the supervision of campers and lead summer games and activities. It will be your responsibility to ensure safety guidelines are followed and remain alert and attentive to the needs of the campers. To succeed as a camp counselor you should be positive, proactive, and caring while focusing on giving campers a fun and safe camp experience. If you are looking to expand your resume and develop leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, this may be the summer job opportunity for you!
- This Application will take 20-30 minutes to complete.
- Be prepared to provide details relative to your education, work history, and at least 3 personal/professional references.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- To complete your application you must acknowledge that you have read the disclosure statement and submit your signature at the end of the application. You will see a notification that your application has been submitted if complete.
- Please submit only ONE application for a Camp Staff position for the YMCA of the North Shore. You may submit additional location preferences in your application. If you are not selected for your first choice, your application may be forwarded to another hiring manager in the organization based on skills and qualifications.
For further assistance you may contact the HR department at 978-564-3093.