HS Diploma or equivalent; AA or some college, trade school preferred
3 to 5 years’ experience. Aviation or related industry experience highly desired.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledgeable in shipping and receiving
- Ability to multi-task in faced paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times
- Valid Class C driver’s license
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com