- MA/MS/M.Ed. In psychology, special education, or related field, concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA
- Licensed Behavior Analyst in Alabama
- Current AL driver’s license and must be insurable through Glenwood’s contracting insurer.
- Certification in agency provided training in 1st Aid, CPR, MCS (Managing Crisis Safely)
Glenwood is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants, without regard to consideration of or discrimination against race, religion, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition or characteristics, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification prohibited by applicable local, State, or Federal laws.