An unwavering pursuit of Excellence in Patient Care - Every Diagnosis, Every Day. This is what we stand for.
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing private pathology company headquartered in the Seattle area. We are one of the largest privately held pathology groups in the country, providing nationwide consultations, while retaining a strong commitment to local relationships and best-in-class service.
Our state-of-the-art Anatomic Pathology Central Laboratory provides our team with the most technologically advanced resources. In addition, our cutting-edge Molecular Laboratory with next-generation sequencing offers groundbreaking personalized medicine testing. Our lab continues to grow in technology and scientific advancement while offering our employees a wide array of training and career progression pathways in Administration, Laboratory and Hospital Support, Histology, Cytology, Infectious Diseases, Molecular, Grossing and more.
Our distinguished group of 60+ pathologists share expertise in more than 25 sub-specialties. Along with a dedicated team of nearly 300 staff, we offer one of the largest and most comprehensive service menus in the region. We attend the largest integrated delivery networks in the Pacific Northwest, including large tertiary care institutions and small community hospitals, as well as specialty clinics and private physician practices. Overall the group serves nearly 50% of all Washington hospital beds, and over 20% of the beds in Alaska with distinction and, in so doing, affects hundreds of thousands of patient lives every year.
Our pathologists and staff are proud to pursue excellence as we put our patients first.
If this resonates with you, join our exceptional team in our pursuit of excellence.
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories has new openings for an AP/CP Surgical Pathologists.
Strong high-volume general sign-out ability preferred with additional sub-specialty interest or training. Experience preferred although recent graduates with strong fellowship training are encouraged to apply. Positions available in Seattle area. AP/CP board certification/eligibility is required.
- Must meet Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska state licensing requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pathologist with sub-specialty training from an accredited program.
- Must be board certified AP/CP with experience in hospital based pathology
- Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
- Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
- Personal adaptability and ability to lead change.
- Prolonged sitting
- Computer use
- Must be able to perform significant periods of diagnostic work thru visual inspection using a microscope
- Must be able to fully utilize a microscope using hands and eyes
- Must be able to stand at table for autopsy up to 2 hours