Experience, Skills, and Abilities, Education
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid US-issued FAA A&P Certificate.
- Must currently be or recently in a DOM capacity.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of A&P-related duties with experience maintaining a broad range of Gulfstream platforms: GIV, G450, G5, G550, G650.
- Gulfstream G650 training certification or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing subordinates or contractors.
- Must submit to and be capable of passing a required drug test.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and tasks.
- Able and willing to travel via airline to aircraft projects and inspections.
- Willingness to work long and sometimes irregular hours.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and management abilities.
- Possess calmness under pressure with professionalism and service to clients and colleagues alike.
- College degree strongly preferred.
Requires sitting, standing, bending, and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, calculators, telephone, and other office equipment; and conduct repairs and troubleshooting on aircraft.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com