Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. With a culture that prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere, our firm is seeking talented and motivated professionals to become part of our team.
We are currently seeking full-time Structural Engineer for our Fort Collins, Colorado.
FORT COLLINS, CO #4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post, Best US Places to Travel in 2019 | Forbes
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Serve as the project structural engineer on multiple projects, typical project types include:
- K-12 school buildings & facilities
- Post-secondary education buildings & facilities
- Commercial office buildings
- Public libraries
- Represent the firm at meetings with clients, contractors, and owners, as required, during preliminary design, project design, and construction
- Foster collaborative engineering design methods within the structural team and between all of our in-house disciplines
- Provide AutoCAD/BIM documentation of design
- Assist in writing/editing of project specifications as required
- Work with the in-house construction administration department to provide guidance during construction process