Join our team at AccessOne! We Empower Patients to Lead Healthy Lives. We do this by providing hospitals, health systems and employers with the best form of patient financing solutions, the easiest user experiences and the most compassionate, patient-friendly terms possible.
AccessOne is seeking a strategic, detailed-oriented Implementation Project Manager who will be responsible for technical implementation of new clients and/or incremental growth. This individual will utilize problem-solving skills to augment/troubleshoot client builds/issues with internal/external IT, client Project Management Team, Marketing department(s); reporting to the Vice President.
The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for planning and executing account intelligence gathering, account engagement, reputation/brand support, sales enablement, as well as Revenue Cycle partners/vendors. The role will collaborate with cross-functional departments/teams including Marketing, Business Development executives/support team, Client Engagement, Hospital Liaisons, IT, Data, and PAC teams at AccessOne. To learn more, visit www.accessonemedcard.com
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and manage implementation plans with Project Management team and Implementation Manager to meet the needs of clients during the implementation process. Report back to Client and Implementation Manager on any barriers to project success and/or launch timelines.
- Work closely with all internal departments, as necessary, navigate through operational and technical day-to-day client challenges to ensure client satisfaction and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Document and maintain current client IT processes and business requirements.
- Utilize effective problem-solving skills to overcome both internal and external IT challenges.
- May be involved in technical sales support with scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Assist Client Managers and Coordinators with Health System Staff training when necessary during launch.
- Identify internal process issues and, when appropriate, participate in the improvement and optimization.
- Work with functions in process and marketing to define and establish workflows (e.g. support onboarding new client)
- Help manage research plans and playbooks that map out access and engagement of named accounts, including resources needed, and implementation accessing status reports.
- Promote provider-based research to develop white papers case studies etc