Nom Nom is improving the lives of dogs and cats everywhere. One meal at a time.
We deliver real, restaurant-quality meals every month — prepped, mixed and portioned in our very own kitchens. Personalized all the way down to the calorie, each meal is formulated to meet the unique needs of every pet we serve. Our Board Certified Veterinary Nutritionist® and staff of world-class scientists make sure of it, researching, studying and innovating nonstop to ensure maximum nutrition from all of our recipes while advancing pet health at large.
We’re a team of pet lovers (duh), complacency crushers (you bet) and doggedly-determined
experts (woof) that pride ourselves on serving up the best food possible for our four-legged family.
We take absolute ownership over everything we do, persistently pushing one another toward creative solutions to complex problems. With a healthy serving of fun when time permits.
(Time always permits.)
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
We are immediately hiring for our Maintenance Team in our Nashville plant. You will focus on minimizing production line downtime and maximizing food & human safety through thoughtful attention to warehouse facility repair, project management schedules, and reactive maintenance.
- Conducts machine setup, inspection, preventive maintenance, reactive maintenance and work order service.
- Maintains all facility grounds including building infrastructure, utility lines, and large scale refrigerators.
- Manages and executes capital building repairs and upgrades. Works directly with and oversees third party contractors.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during scheduled production and performs scheduled maintenance of production and facility equipment during scheduled downtimes.
- Possess mechanical and electrical troubleshooting knowledge with skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical operation, process and control systems including both building electrical and machine electrical panels.
- Complete and submit daily job related documentation written or computerized data entry pertaining to job task performance, downtime, spare parts usage, preventative maintenance & work orders.
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for utility.
- Assist with project and system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding and power testing.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives in order to increase performance.
- Assist with training new employees.
- Adhere to Nom Nom work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.