Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
2-3 years related experience in business aviation.
Skills and Abilities
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust, or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Regularly walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented dedication to great customer service and the ability to inspire that commitment in others.
- Thorough knowledge of the general aviation industry, aircraft makes and models, and ground support suppliers.
- Strong understanding of ground handling safety programs.
- Critical Thinking-- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Service Orientation-- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness-- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Should have a general working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com