This position supports the administration department of Equal Justice Works. The Admin/Office Coordinator is responsible for supporting the organization with general administrative duties and office management.
The Admin/Office Coordinator has a wide range of duties in support of the effective running of the office.
- Present a professional image to the public to include greeting guest, scheduling appointments, answering inquiries, creating correspondence, maintaining databases, and compiling reports
- Lead celebration events (birthdays, work anniversaries, farewells) according to the Equal Justice Works celebration guide
- Maintain ongoing records like organizations org chart, seating chart, phone extension, and staff list etc.
- Support the Unit Vice President as requested
- Responsible for regular office supply inventory, purchase and restocking to include managing incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Responsible for general mail management to include scanning checks, disbursing mail
- Facilitates access to the office for employees and liaison to buildings management
- Support the work of the unit to include HR, IT, and Finance administration