Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
You will be part of our new non-designated pilot pool. This effort is part of Clay Lacy’s new program and will enable the individual with the skillset and background to potentially explore career progression within our growing managed fleet.
This is a full-time, full benefits position and we are looking for those who possess the requirements to apply and be a part of our growing Clay Lacy team.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Position: Captain [Floater]
Aircraft: Falcon 2000 EASy
Location: Van Nuys, CA [Not a home-based or commutable position]
- Requirements include 3,500 hours total time, 3,000 hours PIC time, and 1,000 hours Turbine time.
- ATP and Type Certification is required with a minimum of 200 hours in type.
- Must reside within a two-hour drivable commute. This is not a home-based or commutable position. Those actively seeking relocation will be considered.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Covid-19 vaccination required.
We are unable to consider individuals without type certification.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com