DO YOU WANT TO BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER? Our employees make the difference! We are committed to the success of our employees by creating a culture reinforcing growth and development. We provide the opportunities to advance your career by offering training, education and certification programs. Helping our employees to continuously learn, develop and advance is what makes the ongoing success of our company happen. Our employees make an impact every day in our company. We stand united in the purpose of providing outstanding service to our customers in every industry we support.
Central Power Systems & Services (CPS&S) is the only authorized distributor for Allison Transmissions, Detroit Diesel, MTU and Mercedes engines in Kansas, Missouri and Northern Oklahoma. CPS&S has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs in Midwest with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954.
If you are ready to make a difference Central Power Systems & Services is seeking an experienced technician with experience in any OEM products whom can learn our products & grow! Join our team of factory trained, certified technicians who are put into an environment to succeed at what we do. State of the art equipment with up to date tooling and diagnostics to get the job done safely, effectively and efficiently. We are an Allison Transmission Distributor and a leader in warranty service.
- Attend required training and certification classes.
- Learn & Repair our OEM products.
- Perform overhaul and dyno testing of finished products.
- Document warranty failures according to Allison factory requirements.
- Write service reports for all repairs.
- Conduct all work with established safety procedures.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area.
Benefits for YOU
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Sign On Bonuses for the right person
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tool Insurance
- Training & Professional Development
- Paid Certification Training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Positive and productive work environment
If you are ready for a rewarding career with a company focused on employee success, apply now!
Central Power Systems & Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law