Blue Heron Pines Golf Club is looking for a talented Mechanic to join our team! Spend your day on our beautiful 18 hole course performing major and minor mechanical repairs on a variety of diesel and gasoline powered equipment.
Ron Jaworski Golf strives to be an employer of choice.
When you join our team, you won't only get to use your skills to help grow our business, you also get to join the rapidly expanding Ron Jaworski Golf family. This diverse team takes pride in working hard and playing hard. We foster a culture of opportunity by helping our employees advance their careers and always look for opportunities to promote and celebrate our hard-working staff.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for all of our guests while leading the pack and driving change. We strive to build customers for life by getting involved in the community around us and investing in our youth through Jaws Youth Playbook, our 501(c)(3) non-profit charity.
So, whether you love golf, delicious food, or weddings, apply below to use your talent and skills to bring smiles to our guests faces.
What We Offer:
- Opportunities for Growth within the Organization
- Employee Golf Privileges
- Chef Prepared Shift Meals at No Cost to Employees
- Ongoing Country Club/Hospitality Training and Experience
- Employee Discounts
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct and effective preventative maintenance program in conjunction with operators to reduce mechanical failure and poor performance on all golf course equipment.
- Repair of all equipment and golf carts
- Keep repair and maintenance records on all equipment
- Inspect, diagnose and repair mechanical problems for all maintenance equipment
- Set heights and sharpen blades on the cutting units. Make cuts, weld and braze as needed in repairing equipment and mowing units,
- Price comparison on all related parts and materials before ordering.
- Maintain a clean shop area and keep it orderly and efficient
- Maintain an adequate supply of parts through requisitions to the Purchasing Manager
- Monitor gas and fuel levels in storage tanks
- Assure proper disposal of all related hazardous materials
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is often required to stand, walk, push, pull, lift, bend, kneel and five hours at a time without sitting.
- The employee frequently is required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, crawl, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls
- The employee must be able to life/and or move up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Specific visions abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Moderate exposure to extreme cold, heat, working outdoors, chemicals, pesticides, gasoline, vibration, mechanical hazards and electrical hazards. Daily exposure to dusts and pollens.
- Noise level is typically loud
- Work extended hours during golf and holiday season
- Work weekends and holidays