- FBO Line Service Experience (2+ years)
- Maintenance expertise or aspirations are a plus
- Supervisor and Management experience are also a plus
- Local to the Seattle area or within 1 hour
- Must have and maintain a valid Washington Driver’s License, restricted license are not valid for employment at Clay Lacy Aviation.
- Complete NATA Safety First, Clay Lacy Aviation, and other job-related training.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, direct interface, over the telephone, and in writing.
- Ability to make decisions with multiple objectives and implement them in a safe, efficient manner.
- Follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule, and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including overtime when required. Schedules do change and employees must be flexible to changes as they occur, examples include but are not limited to, vacation and sick coverage.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks including but not limited to facility cleaning, vehicle washing, aircraft cleaning, and vacuuming.
- Ability to work without direct management supervision.
- Must be comfortable with working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Pass pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
- Stepping up/down on ladders, tugs, and fuel trucks.
- Lift luggage from ground level to waist and overhead while loading aircraft, up to 75 lbs.
- Bending and stooping to pick up tow bars and other equipment, up to 75 lbs.
- Vision should be 20/20 or corrected to 20/20.
- Stooping below wings to chock aircraft.
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, running when required.
- Good hand-eye coordination with good peripheral vision.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com