Pathway Capital Management, LP, a leading institutional investment management firm that creates and manages specialized private market funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide, is seeking a Monitoring Analyst. Monitoring Analysts are responsible for various monitoring tasks related to the firm’s portfolios and work closely with the members of Pathway’s Monitoring and Performance Department.
- Analyzing financial statements of private equity partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Working with the Monitoring and Performance department on analyzing the performance of Pathway’s portfolios and assisting with RFPs
- Working on improving the efficiency of the monitoring and reporting process and developing additional reporting capabilities
- Working on maintaining and enhancing Pathway’s internal and external facing monitoring/reporting database.
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Assisting with special reporting and research projects on an ad hoc basis
- 0—2 years of analytical experience in consulting, audit, investment management, or other similar fields
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or related field with a record of high academic achievement
- A strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I or II - Preferred, but not required.
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 100 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios since 1991. Our clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed more than 17,500 private market fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 2,100 private market partnership investments. Our senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and maintain an investment industry reputation that gives Pathway unique and continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, we have consistently created successful private market programs for clients and have remained a leader among private market management firms.
Pathway has work locations in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by its 21 senior professionals. Pathway offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Pathway offers highly competitive compensation and a generous and comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees.
In order to be considered for any position, you must answer all required questions in our online application. Incomplete applications will be receive lower priority for consideration.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.