Pathway Capital Management, LP, a leading institutional investment management firm that creates and manages specialized private market funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide, is seeking a Monitoring Analyst. Monitoring Analysts are responsible for various monitoring tasks related to the firm’s portfolios and work closely with the members of Pathway’s Monitoring and Performance Department.
- Analyzing financial statements of private equity partnerships, including a review of partnership portfolio company valuations and cash flows
- Working with the Monitoring and Performance department on analyzing the performance of Pathway’s portfolios and assisting with RFPs
- Working on improving the efficiency of the monitoring and reporting process and developing additional reporting capabilities
- Working on maintaining and enhancing Pathway’s internal and external facing monitoring/reporting database.
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Assisting with special reporting and research projects on an ad hoc basis
- 0—2 years of analytical experience in consulting, audit, investment management, or other similar fields
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, business economics, or related field with a record of high academic achievement
- A strong interest in investments and the capital markets
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I or II - Preferred, but not required.
More About Pathway Capital Management, LP
Pathway Capital Management creates and manages specialized private equity funds of funds for institutional investors worldwide. Pathway’s founders have accumulated significant experience as a team, working with more than 100 institutions in the development and management of their fund investment portfolios since 1991. Pathway's clients include some of the largest corporate and public pension plans, government entities, and financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Pathway has analyzed over 15,000 private equity fund opportunities for potential investment and has monitored over 1,700 private equity partnership investments. Pathway's senior professionals have established long-term relationships with leading general partner groups and a reputation in the industry that give us continued access to the highest-quality investments. As a result, Pathway has consistently created successful private equity programs for clients and has remained a leader among private equity management firms.
Pathway’s 68 investment professionals work out of offices in California, Rhode Island, London, and Hong Kong. Pathway is an independent company, wholly owned by its 21 senior professionals.
Pathway offers highly competitive compensation and a generous and comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees.
In order to be considered for any position, you must answer all required questions in our online application. Incomplete applications will be receive lower priority for consideration.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.