Job Tittle: Accounts Receivable Manager
Classification: Exempt / Salary
Reports to: Tax and Treasury Manager
- High school diploma or GED required
- BS/BA preferred
- Must have excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Sage X3 a plus
- Understanding of contractual relationships
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and in groups
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills (ability to work with all levels from hourly to management)
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Assist Account Specialists with daily questions and requests. Oversee and handle all collection and lawsuit accounts. Execution of day to day A/R activities and transactions affecting the general ledger.
- Post checks, wires and ACHs daily
- Process master request forms
- Review A/R monthly and report troubled accounts to Assistant Controller
- Handle Key Accounts in conjunction with Key Accounts Manager
- Handle Distributor Accounts in conjunction with Distributor Accounts Manager
- Track restocking fees for grower return purposes
- Process and post monthly storage and/or finance fees
- Print and review monthly customer statements
- Create and review miscellaneous invoices for employees/customers
- Process business name change requests
- Review month end journal accounts for accuracy
- Monitor credit limit compliance; take appropriate action when limits are exceeded; recommend credit limit changes
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Engage in LEAN and continuous improvement initiatives
- Exhibit company values and a commitment to achieving YCH company vision and mission
- Maintain sanitary and safe work environment and follow safety requirements.
- Actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP that pertain to their department, to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Follow all SOPs in a given area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life And AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Lifeworks
- Calm for Work
- 401(k) retirement plan with 6% & Roth option
- Education Tuition Assistance Program
- 10 Recognized Holidays
- 50 hours of personal/sick time pro-rated based upon hire date
- 110 hours accrued Vacation
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentive Bonus opportunities
- Wellness Benefit
- Employee Giveback Program
- Individual Development Programs
- Youth Donation Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Bring your Pet to Work Program (applies to admin positions only)
- Pet Insurance
- And much more…