Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Director of Enterprise Services
Job Location: On-Site, Yakima Office
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Three to eight years of experience supporting two or more different enterprise resource planning systems (ERP).
- Previous experience with requirements gathering, software selection and eventual implementation of ERP systems.
- Experience overseeing data migration from one system to another.
- Professional certifications related to application/software development strongly desired.
- Working knowledge and at least two years of experience with various report-writing mediums (Crystal Reports, Power BI, SSRS, web pages, etc.).
- Intermediate experience with coding in various languages, including SQL, C#, Visual Basic, HTML, XML and Java or TypeScript.
- Enterprise resource planning database familiarity with emphasis on operating within a Microsoft environment is highly desired.
- Basic understanding of web services.
- Demonstrated breadth and depth of experience regarding data collection, analysis, reconciliation, and a proven ability to document and report findings.
- Warehouse management system and inventory control experience preferred.
- A true team player who enjoys collaborating, learning from, or teaching others in order to work towards individual goals while achieving company goals.
- Driven self-starter who can collect user requirements, define scope objectives, and create system specifications that drive implementations and modifications.
- Basic understanding of network and database administration preferred.
- Requires sound written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively to a technical audience or non-technical audience.
- Ability to act as liaison between the user community, internal IT resources and external IT consultants effectively and in a timely manner.
- Dynamically research, create and document standard operating procedures for enterprise systems.
- Ability to create, maintain and troubleshoot security profiles and enterprise access issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking needed for timely resolution of IS issues.
- Demonstrate a powerful sense of internal customer service and strong work ethic to positively contribute to the company’s mission, vision and values.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for leveraging the company’s information technology resources in the most efficient manner possible, thereby optimizing the productivity of all users and enabling management to make timely, accurate and informed decisions in all things related to the enterprise service software.
Assist the Director of Enterprise Services and VP of Information Technology with scoping of projects aimed at achieving corporate objectives. Oversee design and administration of such projects, and coordinate with IT team to deploy them. Maintain and troubleshoot an array of software platforms including, but not limited to, WMS, ERP, CRM, E-Com and Power BI. Support fellow IT department personnel’s endeavors to facilitate resolutions to internal and external customer needs and converting data into information. Supervise activities, help test and properly implement any vendors engaged in ERP-related projects. Help coordinate activities with others in the department when further direction is necessary to ensure forward progress and a comprehensive, consistent approach.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates users’ needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
- Analyzes production, inventory control, distribution, financial impact, and contract organization to ensure accuracy and internal user satisfaction.
- Tracks and documents changes to functional and business systems.
- Monitors and documents problems, revisions, and solutions requests.
- Leverages a variety of reporting mediums (e.g., reports, dashboards, web pages, etc.) to facilitate the conversion of data into information.
- Creates scope and oversees the activities of third parties employed to enhance the company’s information systems and meet project objectives.
- Assists management with guiding the activities of others in the department that ensures their continued forward progress, and that their efforts are unified and consistent with strategic corporate and department goals.
- Recommends and pursues continuing education within area of responsibility.
- Remains vigilant in the pursuit and presentation of process improvement and enhanced efficiency without workarounds.
- May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
- Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state, and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
- Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP that pertain to their department to ensure quality, safety, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life And AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Lifeworks
- Calm for Work
- 401(k) retirement plan with 6% & Roth option
- Education Tuition Assistance Program
- 10 Recognized Holidays
- 50 hours of personal/sick time pro-rated based upon hire date
- 110 hours accrued Vacation
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentive Bonus opportunities
- Wellness Benefit
- Employee Giveback Program
- Individual Development Programs
- Youth Donation Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Bring your Pet to Work Program (applies to admin positions only)
- Pet Insurance
- And much more…